Google Tag Manager. Some of our Sites use Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketed website tags to be managed using an interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not register personal data. The tool causes other tags to be activated which may, for their part, register data under certain circumstances. Google Tag Manager does not access this information. If recording has been deactivated on domain or cookie level, this setting will remain in place for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. The operator of Google Tag Manager is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
Facebook Tracking Pixel. Some of our Sites use Facebook's "tracking pixel". This pixel can be used to track user behavior after they have been redirected to one of our Sites by clicking on a Facebook or Instagram ad. This allows us to record the effectiveness of Facebook and Instagram advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and, if necessary, to take optimization measures. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, about which we will inform you to the best of our knowledge. Facebook may connect this data to the Facebook account and also use it for its own advertising purposes, according to its data usage policy. If you want to disable cookie storage for Facebook, you can do so via your browser settings.
. Some of our Sites use Facebook communication tools, especially the "Custom Audiences" and "Website Custom Audiences" products. Basically, a non-reversible and non-personal checksum (hash value) is generated from your usage data, which can be transmitted to Facebook for analysis and marketing purposes. If you want to refuse the usage of Facebook’s “Website Custom Audiences”, you can do so by following this link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/Webseite_custom_audiences/
Communication Applications. Some of our Sites use the services of Connect 365, MailChimp, Keap, Microsoft 365, ScheduleOnce and other applications to send both marketing and client-related communications. These services organize and analyze the distribution of communications (including marketing and client emails, newsletters, etc.). Some of your data may be stored on servers maintained by these companies. You may revoke your consent at any time by unsubscribing to our communications via the unsubscribe function or other instructions provided in our communication. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
B. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The list below sets out the categories of Personal Information we may collect:
1. Contact Details. We may collect contact information such as your name, your gender, your email address, your organization, your title, telephone number, and your addresses.
2. Payment, Transaction, and Financial Information. We keep records of the services we have provided to you, including your billing information and payment history.
3. Browsing Behavior. We collect information about how visitors use our Sites. In some cases, this information may be linked to other Personal Information.
4. Participant Data. We may collect information from client participation in events, programs, surveys, consults, or social media activities offered through MCL or any of its services.
C. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
1. To provide you (or someone else) with legal, coaching, mentoring, consulting, or other products and services, or as requested. We may use your Personal Information in the course of providing legal, coaching, mentoring, consulting, or other products and services to you or to another one of our clients. You may voluntarily provide Personal Information in response to a request for Personal Information on our Websites, such as a web-based form. We will use this Personal Information for the purposes provided in the request.
2. For Decision-Making & Recordkeeping. We use your Personal Information in the course of determining whether to accept you as a client or enter into a business relationship with you. If we have a relationship with you, we will use your Personal Information to identify you internally in connection with any matters relating to you.
3. To process invoices or orders. We will use your Personal Information when processing an order or invoice payment and to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. To comply with our legal, professional, and ethical obligations. We will keep Personal Information as may be required by applicable laws, regulations, or professional rules.